CONSERVATION FARMERS INC
Conservation Farmers Inc. is a non profit organisation built on the information and experience shared and collected amongst farmers for profitable and sustainable farming and for environmental preservation.
Adjuvants Booklet Available
CFI members click here to order your free copy!
Read the latest CFI newsletter!
Not a member? Join now.
- CFI ponderings
- Resilience and adaptive cropping
- Can you name this weed?
- How native plants and exotics coexist
- Landcare Corner
- Spray adjuvants – we need to be specific
- 2012 wheat NVT results for Queensland and NSW
- Comments from around the world
- What weed is that answer
- Weed wipers use in Australia
- What’s on
To find out about great events coming up in your area, have a look at our CFI Calendar.
All the information you need to get connected with others in the industry, stay up to date with the latest news, and gain valuable skills can be found here.
CFI/GRFL RD&E Forum Report
In 2011, CFI and the Grains Research Foundation held a forum in Toowoomba to seek direction from industry about how grains RD&E should work in the North. The forum was specifically targeted at engaging as wide a cross-section of the northern grain sectors as possible.
The forum asked five specific questions:
- What RD&E should we invest in to get the best bang for our buck in the Northern Region?
- Who will pay for grains RD&E in the Northern Region?
- How do we get more out of research facilities located in the Northern Region?
- Where will the grains industry's next generation of scientists, agronomists and consultants come from?
- How do we develop and foster a "Northern Region" view?