Conservation Farmers Inc. is a not-for-profit grower member Association established almost 40 years ago. It has approximately 250 active members, 85% of whom are farmers, based in northern NSW and southern Qld.
Conservations Farmers supports our member base by facilitating the extension of research through network groups and field days and the distribution of information in the quarterly newsletter.
Conservation Farmers Inc. is a farmer’s network and our focus is on telling the farmers stories and getting producers together to learn from each other.
CFI through it’s relationship with QAFFI is able to post the most up to date Seasonal Crop Outlook on a monthly basis.
• Benchmarking Tractor Energy Use
• Yield Gap in the Northern Region
• Weed Resistance Management
• Legume Soil Health Project Plants Winter Trials
• Phosphorus: Sustaining the Future
• Challenges for Australia’s Bulk Grain Supply Chain